Scroll gallery or click each Window to open full screen. Photography © Rex Harris.
Once St James Spanish Place was completed in 1918, Geoffrey Webb designed windows and furnishings for the west end, including the Baptistery and the War Memorial Chapel. In the mid 19th century, Lavers, Barraud and Westlake were among many young designers who designed ten windows for the south Isle of the church, depicting scenes from the life of King Solomon. The Cardinal Manning memorial window was commissioned under the directive of John Francis Bentley in 1896.